The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Quick Update
Here's a quick update on the job situation. I am still looking, but following up with some promising leads. I have a second interview with a privately owned practice today. The guy who owns it is a christian and seems enthusiastic to bring me on. It just depends on the scheduling. I also have some opportunity to pick up some "PRN" hours. This is on an as needed basis, but with a company I am very familiar with and worked with for 3+ years. I won't have a set schedule or set office to work out of, but I was told that I will definately have hours to work. I am very encouraged by the job search, and that God is bringing job opportunities to me. I'm doing my best to trust Him, and enjoying a little free time to "mop the kitchen floor!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment