We had a great time this weekend taking advantage of the sunshine! We ventured to Washington Farms for some strawberry picking. They also had a hay ride, a tractor pull, face painting, a fire truck equipped with sirens and flashing lights, and a petting zoo. The strawberries were so red and juicy that sometimes they squished in your hands when pulling off the vine! Eli had a great time picking strawberries and had so much fun watching the fire truck. His favorite thing of the weekend was a "corn-box." It was a "sand-box type thing" filled with corn kernels. I'm sure it was a bacterial breeding ground, with all the barefoot kiddos crawling in and out! But, he had so much fun crawling, jumping, and rolling around in the corn box! It was a much needed and great family time spent.
As for the job search updates, I went on an interview today and it went well. I don't think I would accept a position with the company however. I am trying to set up some more interviews and enjoy a little free time. I leave you with a little pic of Eli doing some light reading!
1 comment:
I love that last pic! So Great!!!
Post a Comment