The job interview went very well, so well that I have a job! I'm very excited about working with this company. The owner and his wife are such great people, who both have such a heart for helping others. I don't start until May 28th, so I've got a few days to get some things done. I shined my hardwood floors today! I know that sounds silly to be excited about shinning your hardwoods, but it's nice to have some time to get those things done!
It seems that Eli is in a "testing" mode again. He goes through this every couple of months trying to "see what he can get away with." He is also cutting in the 2 year old molars and be it an excuse, maybe it's an explanation for the constant wining! Eli had been doing so well with saying "please" and "thank-you" without prompting, but here lately he's very demanding and we're having to ask him to say the "magic words." I have a new sense of strength when handling all of these challenges. I was convicted a few weeks ago in church. I have been harboring a "spirit of anger" with Eli and I am taking it daily to the Lord. That's were it has to start, on a slow and daily basis for change to occur. Some days I fail miserably and I'm in constant confession of my angry spirit, but other days are successful and I am given a sweet glance of my son's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment