The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Up Up and Away
Today is my last official day of not working. We are traveling to Missouri to visit with David's family for the long Memorial Weekend, and upon returning, I will begin my new job. I have enjoyed my time off, but ready to get back in the swing of things and work a little so that David and I can move closer to our "debt-free" goal. I am looking forward to spending time with my in-laws, as we don't get to see them as often as we would like. This is the first time that we have had to buy Eli his own seat on the airplane. If anyone has flown with a toddler, it's hard to wrestle them in your lap for the duration of the flight. I've got the airplane bag stocked with Barney DVD's, Smartie candies, a few new toys, and coloring books. It's going to be a great trip, and each time we have flown, it's fun to see the growing excitement on Eli's face as he understands more about airplanes and traveling! I'm sure we will take too many pictures during our trip and will have lots to post and stories to blog about when we return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment