So today has been a very challenging day. My sweet child has developed this new "pitch" with his voice that he talks in all the time....a very winey pitch. With the wining, came the raining....all day long! I tried everything to avoid losing my mind, and my cool. We blew bubbles, played hide and seek, dipped strawberries and bananas in chocolate, ate some skittles, dressed up like dragons, jumped into a "pillow pile" on the floor, and I even played "space-ship blast off" (I lay on my back and he climbs onto my legs and we "blast off"). Each fun idea got us about 10 minutes of wine free fun. I guess I have days where all I want to do is lay on the floor and complain too....so I can't hold it against him. Here's a picture of the couch jumping into the "pillow pile" or "pee-yo piyal" as Eli calls it.
No comments:
Post a Comment