1. I am born and raised in GA. I've never lived a day outside of my southern borders...
2. I love Jesus Christ, and don't understand His grace sometimes b/c I certainly don't deserve it!
3. I have a 3 year old boy who takes up just about every moment of my life! He was born 5 weeks preemie and spent almost 3 weeks in NICU.
4. I go to The Family Church in Sugar Hill and love it! I think it's the greatest church ever!!!
5. I think that my husband is amazing! He's been through a lot in his life and I've learned a lot from him about perserverence and I think he's the bravest and most courageous person I know.
6. I absolutely love Mexican Food....I could drink chips and salsa!!
7. I color my hair sometimes....eeek! I can't believe I just confessed that.
8. I have to have 1 cup of coffee in the AM. It helps me to be a nice mom and wife!
9. I'm a pretty good cook...if I say so myself!
10. I have a talent for screwing up sayings...like "it spreads like wildflowers" and "I'm on that like a bum on rice" and "It's a pigment of your imagination"
11. I love my family...my sister, brother, mother and father are awesome!
12. I actually like watching Dora and Diego.
13. I love lip gloss....
14. I like rap music...eek!
15. I really like my curly hair.
16. I tried out for the Mickey Mouse Club when I was 12....I sang The Locomotion.
17. I have very strong hands for a girl.
18. I'm blind as a bat....I have terrible vision. So much so that my sister makes fun of me and calls me "coke bottles" b/c my glasses are so thick. Thank goodness for contacts.
19. I have very little patience...but I'm working on it!
20. I love reality shows....Bachelor, Hills, The City, Idol, etc....
21. I have 2 tattoos...
22. I have very straight and white teeth...and I hate the dentist!
23. I love ice cream.
24. My middle name is Ann, and b/c of Anne of Green Gables, I always felt like I got jipped b/c it wasn't spelt with an E at then end.
25. I have a heavy foot....2 tickets in the past year...50 in a 25 and 57 in a 35...ouch!
2 comments:
Locomotion huh?? Did I ever know this?? How could we have spent summer after summer together and I not know this??? :)
Let's go out for MEXICAN!!!
very funny. you better be here tomorrow. there is a certain patient who has to come everyday now...that is driving me crazy!!!
Post a Comment