Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blah Blah

Blah Blah. There is not much to report on the going's on in our lives lately. Christmas came, New Years came, my wisdom teeth were removed, Eli got an ear infection, work started, and the rain came, and stayed for a long time. I feel like it has rained for 40 days straight. I know it really hasn't but when you are impatient like me, 5 days feels like 5 weeks! Anyway, we have started back to the norm...working, living, breathing, eating, sleeping...blah blah blah. I have read 1 book and worked out 1 time. I feel slightly accomplished. I am looking forward to this year and all that is going to happen in it. I am not however looking forward to turning 31. 30 was hard enough....but now 31 is "truly being in my thirties." At least my birthday is a little historical this year....it falls on Inauguration Day. Whoop-dee-doo!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Crack me up. . .I was so thinking about a post so similar to this. . .I just can't wrap my head around summing up the holidays. I just want to forge ahead. Look out. . I may just use your idea. :) Great chatting with you last night.