- Paint the house.
- Paint the hall bathroom a new color. That bright yellow is making me sick.
- Put up curtains. Yes, I've lived in my house for 3 years and I have no curtains. Sad.
- Exercise more. Pretty typical, and standard goal. But we could all use a little more exercise.
- Read my Bible more. Yep, I want to get to know God a little better this year.
- Exercise some patience. Anyone who knows me, knows this is a very hard thing for me to do. So, I certainly need to work on it.
- Do some sit-ups. I know this goes along with the whole exercise thing, but sit ups are important. Gotta have a strong core.
- Drink more water. I didn't say that I was going to drink less coffee, but definitely need to ingest more water.
- Learn something new. Not something job associated, but something interesting. I'm thinking maybe learn how to really take great photos, or speak a foreign language, or learn how to become invisible or duplicate so I can be supermom.
- Read more. Whether I'm reading more books, billboards, food labels, People magazine, whatever....read more.
- Watch less reality TV....yeah just kidding! I'm addicted!
- Pay off some debt.
- And last, get pregnant sometime this year.
Those are my "goals" for 2009. Most of all, I just want to learn to love my husband, my child, myself, and my God more abundantly this New Year. Happy New Year Y'all!
1 comment:
Ohhhh I love that last goal. . .the others are GREAT too, but the last one. . .fun fun!
Post a Comment