Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Warm Moment


MMMM.....I used to never drink coffee, until graduate school and I was introduced to the frothy, high caloried, sugary Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. I lived off that for a few years, enjoying the experience of Starbucks and not thinking twice about the cost of the $5 "deliciousness in a cup". Then, a year ago, my loving and wonderful sister bought me a Cuisinart Grinder/Brewer Coffee maker. And now, I can't stop! I love having fresh ground, and fresh brewed coffee daily. I have even switched from 3 cream/3 sugar, to just a little cream. There is something about that first smell, as the steam is escaping and I bring the mug to my lips...perfect. It's a moment of the day that lasts about 3 seconds, but to me, it's one of the best moments of the day. Except for when Eli say's he loves me, and the moment my husband comes home. Today, my coffee in my larger oversized Starbucks mug, is just what I needed today. I hope everyone finds a "moment", even if it's 3 seconds, that is there own today!

1 comment:

Micah Hilton said...

looks more like milk....but warmth would be nice.