Well, the Prednisone is gone, the breathing treatments are ceasing, and the screaming continues. Right now as I'm blogging, my child is in his room screaming b/c I told him he had to put another shirt on and he refused to, and began to scream and kick. We have taken every single toy out of his room. He has a bed, dresser, and changing table. I'm doing my best to not get angry, and stay calm but I have to be honest that this is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He is very disobedient, and it seems that we are at a "height" of the terrible 2's. I am praying everyday to make it through the day without big challenges.
All that aside, we are still leaving for Hilton Head! We have decided to take the tantrums and breathing treatments with us! We are all in need of a break, and hopefully the scenery change will do us all well! So, ready or not.....Hilton Head better be prepared for us! Tantrums included...free of charge!
No comments:
Post a Comment