Thursday, September 11, 2008

Doozie

It has been a "doozie" of a week in the discipline area. We had a challenge that lasted about 2 hours on Tuesday....yep folks I said 2 hour tantrum! I still can't believe it myself. I won't go into details b/c it's not pretty, but I am proud of myself b/c I stayed calm and held it together the entire time. It was just one of those days that needed a "re-do". I've had some solid work this week, and it's felt great to be busy with my career. I sometimes feel a little guilty saying that, but I do love my career.

Today has been very uneventful....which is refreshing given the previous days. I'm surrending my spirit daily and praying for the strength to handle any situation given to me. I truly want to have blessedness, not happiness.

Hilton Head is coming soon, and I'm ready for the trip already! I can't wait to spend some great family time at the beach!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I never heard back from you that day. I was praying for you!!