Sunday, July 6, 2008

Job Situation

So....my job situation is very confusing and I can barely keep things straight myself. I started working with a new company about 1 month ago, and there has been very little work for me to do. Apparently things slooooowed down (this is normal in physical therapy for the summer time) and I was only working about 10-12 hours per week, when I needed to have 20. Ugggh....so I started freaking out, (I do this often....just ask my husband) and made a few calls to some contacts I have in the therapy field. So as it stands now, I am contracting myself out to another company for the month of July. I have no idea what August holds, but at least for July I have 3 days of solid work, at a great rate! I informed my boss of this and he was very understanding and we plan on "touching base" in a few weeks to see if business has increased and if there is a need for me. Once again....I'm learning to have faith and trust. Hmmmm, you would think by now I would get that whole trusting thing since I'm in situations ALOT where I have to rely on God (ummm it's called life)....but I have a pretty thick head and I think God just really wants to be an expert truster.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I hear ya girl! I think God wants us all to be expert trusters! I am proud of you for getting out there and doing what is right for your family.