The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Feeling Inadequate
I am feeling very inadequate to be a mother today. Eli has been pushing the limits with his behavior and pushing my buttons at the same time. His refusal to take naps, screaming at a loud volume, and not listening to me are the troublesome areas I've been dealing with today. I feel very inadequate, wondering when I should spank, when I should do time out, and feeling like I'm counting to 3 ALL DAY LONG. There are just some days where I feel like a terrible mother, and that I have no idea what I am doing. Today just happens to be one of those days. I know that these feelings are a lie and that IN CHRIST I am ACCEPTED, SECURE, AND SIGNIFICANT. It is just a challenging day and I feel inadequate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment