Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July


We had a great 4th of July. We have been going to watch fireworks at the same place for about 10 years. We brought along some friends, Danielle and Jeff, to meet my crazy family, and they fit it just fine! Eli had a great time hanging with his cousins Taylor and Harrison, and it is always good to see my sister Kara, her husband Matt, and my mom and dad. Eli had a lot of fun playing with sparklers (yes we were condoning fire and small children yesterday.....it was my husbands idea). I thought he might get scared when the fireworks came on, but he was so excited! He like the "green ones" and kept calling them "spiderworks". Anyway, hope everyone had a great day off! Thank God for 3 day weekends!

My parents...soon to celebrate 39 years of marriage!


Danielle and Jeff


Harrison...master of the sparklers.


Small children...do not try this at home!


Taylor was the sparkler lighter person!

I snapped this as soon as the fireworks show started!! Priceless!Oooooo.....ahhhhh
Harrison and Eli...too cute watching the fireworks.

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun day. Eli is too cute for words.

Holly said...

Okay, 3 posts in one day! I think I am just about caught up. What do you think? :)