Wednesday, July 16, 2008

INK

My good friend and I took our kids to a place called INK, http://www.inkfun.org/. It is an interactive neighborhood for kids with lots of things to explore and playwith that stimulate the imagination. There's a dentist room, Pizza Parlor, Hair Salon, Firetruck, Police car, Choo-choo trains, and small airplane, just to name a few. The kids had a great time running around, climbing up and down slides, and shopping in the grocery store. We then ventured to Chick-fl-ay (my personal favorite) for lunch, and the kids had a lot of fun playing in the play area and of course eating icecream afterwards! It was a nice productive day, and we were all tuckered by the end.

Eli sliding down the big slide.


Pushing the whistle on the choo choo train

Grocery shopping or "chopping" as the kids would say!

My little pilot!

Eli driving the firetruck and making a siren sound with his mouth!

Eli and Erin best buds!

Such good friends that they even share icecream!

The job situation is going well. I've been working for the contract company for about 1 week now and it's nice to have some work to do. The drive is a little long. It takes about an hour and a half from the time I leave my house, and drop off Eli at school, to get to the office. But, at least I'm working 3 full days. I'm still weighing out some possible options for the month of August, so I will keep you posted on anything that comes up.

No comments: