"What in the world mommy?"
"What's that mommy (his new favorite thing to ask)"
"Look, it's a eighteen-wee-wer" (AKA 18-wheeler)
"A firetruck...fwashing wights and siwens!!!!"
"I can't like _______ (whatever it is you are trying to get him to do....he can't like it).
"I'm a tooter boy mommy."
The list could go on and on! Everyday he makes me laugh with joy! We went to the store the other day and he was saying "Hi" and "What are you doing" to everyone we passed! Here's a little picture of my crazy one with his "spicy" or spikey hair! I love it!
The job is going well. It's always hard to start new and make new friendships/relationships, but each day is getting better. It's been such a blessing to be working and with a refreshing company.
1 comment:
HI THERE!!! It was so good to find you guys, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could catch up with you. You little boy is a doll, so fun. You and Dave look great. Looks like you and the fam had a great trip to the "midwest" (said Dave style of course)
Post a Comment