I know that it's been a few days since I last blogged. I've been adjusting to working, and suffering from a summer cold. I am really beginning to enjoy my job, feeling like I am fitting in and learning their procedures. The summer here has gotten off to a hot start. It seems like overnight it went from mid to upper 80's to mid 90's......uggh and there is no rain in sight. Eli and I have been trying to keep cool as best as we can with washing the car, playing in the sprinkler, and jumping in the blow up kiddie pool on the back porch. Yes, I know we are in a drought here, and all of these activities involve water, but it's dang HOT out there. As I look to the weekend and Father's Day, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and all that he does for our family. Love ya babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment