
It's been 7 years since David and I said "I Do." In those 7 years has been happiness, sadness, laughter, and tears....but we have done it all together. Our life has changed so much since we got married. Date night used to be going to dinner and seeing a movie in the theater....now it's snuggling on the couch, or sharing some ice cream, or laying in bed late at night sharing our hearts. Now the simple is enjoying the laughter of our son, or the sweet memory of the past. As hectic and crazy as things seem at times, I feel much richer in soul since we got married. I look forward to what tomorrow brings, but sharing it with my husband. Growing to know each other better, and seeing the Lord work in our lives. Everyone has asked me if we have the "7 Year Itch". I don't even know what that means, but if I do, I'll just ask my husband to scratch it for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment