The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
A Graduation, Sort-of
We have graduated, kinda. My son has been attached to the nebulizer daily (if not multiple times a day) for the past 2 1/2 years. I have been so tired of performing the daily preventative treatments at night, every night! Our pediatrician has "graduated" us from the the nebulizer to the inhaler with the Aerochamber. 1 puff 2x per day for prevention, and if he is having an active flare-up, we then use the nebulizer to deliver the albuterol medicine. I know this sounds like nothing to get too excited over, but for a parent who has been tied-down to the nebulizer....this is reason to celebrate!!!! It brings a whole new level of freedom to our lives! Now we can read stories before bedtime without the nebulizer and it cuts down on 15 mins of the "bedtime routine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! No more nebs! I know you are thrilled!
Post a Comment