Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesdays Unwrapped

Taking a cue from Emily at Chatting at the Sky I'm going to find that one simple pleasure from the day, with Tuesdays Unwrapped. I began my journey to find that beautiful moment, and it began in my backyard. If anyone has seen our backyard, it's anything but beautiful. It's a little over-grown, and a little un-kept, and a little un-landscaped. It kinda reminds me of me sometimes. I'm sometimes un-kept and overgrown, but I know that there is beauty within. But, today I was able to find that beauty within my backyard. Here is some of the beauty I found.





5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Looks like it didn't take long to find that beauty!!! I'm gonna have to print out your picture of the birds' nest and put it on the wall above my bed! Gorgeous,... just gorgeous!

emily freeman said...

That nest is UNbelievable. Thanks so much for linking up...and for noticing the gifts in the midst of unkept and overgrown.

Good to see your face around here :)

Melissa Stover said...

oh sweet eggs!

Melissa said...

oh my gosh - i though for sure you were on some amazing nature walk! that's incredible!!

Crissie said...

Oh Emily - STUNNING!!!! I absolutely can't believe that nest! Could that color of blue be any more beautiful?!?!?!

Thanks for sharing!

xoxoxoxo