Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simple Pleasure


Simple pleasure, for my very simple mind. My son's little sweetness and his need to play outside, with not a drop of rain, in his rain boots. I love the innocence of being a child. Where going to the grocery store dressed like a fireman is acceptable, and bringing matchbox cars to the doctor, along with your blankie for comfort, is just what you do. I mean, why would you not wear your rain boots outside in the sun, while playing with your bubble mower? Maybe we should all start reclaiming our innocence lost. I don't know how my co-workers would feel if I showed up to work in a ballet tu-tu, or with mix-matched bows in my hair.

2 comments:

Micah Hilton said...

I would love it!!!! PS loved this blog

Holly said...

So true! Love it! I wanted Bryson to have those rain boots but never could find them in his size. Now he just has plain blue ones but he loves them just the same. I can't wait for our boys to meet.