The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Working on Working
Okay, so I have barely worked in the past 2 weeks, and I've had about 5 emotional breakdowns during that time off. I know this may sound incredibly silly to many of you (the 3 people that read this), but I feel like the goals David and I set for ourselves and family are becoming unattainable b/c I'm not working. I so desire expanding our family, and becoming a little more financially stable, and b/c I'm not contributing to those goals, I feel like they won't happen. I know that God's plan and timing is very different from mine, but come on people, I AM NOW IN MY 30'S AND MY CLOCK IS A TICKIN'! I was able to secure some work for last Friday, and I actually have a home healthcare patient to evaluate today. I am working on some leads with a school system, and some other possible options. I know I need to be patient, but I was not blessed with patience, and I have to work very hard at it. Anyway, I'm trying to be trustworthy and meditate on Truth, and leave the "planning my future" to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Prayin' for you!
Love your new layout. . .looks familiar! :O)
I'm sorry to hear how frustrating your job search has been. I completely understand it. Working for a healthcare organization up here in MN, I know that the industry can just be difficult. Sometimes you can't get enough of a certain position, and sometimes there are just no openings for that role at all. I also know how difficult the job search can be personally. When I moved here, it took me 3 months to find a job! And this was just a regular HR job, not as difficult to find as in your industry. The economy is also much worse now, too, making the amount of openings everywhere less and less. Just know that you're doing all you can on the job front and there really isn't more that you can do. I'm sure the perfect job is out there for you, it's just not quite ready for you yet and God will lead you towards it as soon as it is! I'll be thinking about you, Emily!
Post a Comment