The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
The Neverending Task
Laundry....it's the never ending task. I don't mind so much sorting the laundry, putting it in the washer, and moving it from the washer to the dryer, but it's the process after that. The folding and putting away the clothes is the hard part. But, once I muster up enough effort to finally take the clothes out of the dryer, (after retumbling them for 4 or 5 times b/c they've been sitting in the dryer) I look in the 3 laundry baskets in my room, plus the one in Eli's and they are full again. Not too mention the baskets of folded laundry that have not made it to the closets to be hung up. And the process has to start all over....neverending. I just really don't like laundry....end of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment