Remember these beautiful eggs? They are back again this year!
The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Spring has Sprung
Spring has come and so has the pollen! With the long, cold winter we endured, it is actually refreshing to see the pollen...in a weird sort of way. I have been focusing on the simple, and enjoying the little things. I feel like I am breathing in life. I am trying to keep my mindset on the things that are unseen, for the things that are seen are temporary. Unseen things are eternal, and are of God. Despite that, here are a few of the things I have seen lately, that I have enjoyed as a personal reminder that I serve a great God, who loves me. I'm learning to take joy in His creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Visiting you from Tuesdays Unwrapped...love the picture of your sweet boys holding hands, and your nature shots are such vivid reminders of His glory!
Post a Comment