Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

We have been drowning here in the South with all the rain. It's been a wet and humid past couple of days. I feel a little soggy. Last week, it rained from Wednesday until Sunday. We had a break from the rain on Monday; however today the rain has returned and it expected to be here until Saturday. The puddles are a beautiful yellow, and the drains run a yellow river down. Anyone who is familiar with the South, know's exactly the reason why we are drowning in a sea of yellow (the pollen is horrible). I haven't posted any pics recently, so here are a few updated photos from the past month.

A rainy day spent inside with matchbox cars and mommy


Playing in the park on one of the few sunny days this month



Alligators at the Georgia Aquarium

Our "Southern Snow" on the first day of March

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was blog hopping and saw these pictures. He is so adorable! I love all the photos! Happy Blogging!