I realize that my posts have been quite lacking. I hit a "blogging slump" where there was nothing exciting to report on and my mind has felt like a bowl of mush. I'm going to try to be a better blogger, and look for those joys in life to write about. They are all around me, and it's just a matter of me opening my eyes to see them. Anyway, for those who care....here are a few things I believe in:
- I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe he is my savior, night in shining armor, and best friend. I believe that one day, he will return to bring all his children home.
- I believe in my family. I believe that when familes love one another, doors can be opened and walls can come down.
- I believe in sitting down together and eating dinner as one!
- I believe my husband is amazing.
- I believe my child is the cutest kid in the world!
- I believe in a great cup of coffee in the AM.
- I believe that chocolate was invented for me.
- I believe that a bowl of icecream is the perfect way to end the day!
- I believe that there are a few friends whom I can call "kindred spirits.
- I believe in dancing and singing, even if you don't know the lyrics!
- I believe in laughing until my stomach hurts.
- I believe it's okay to cry....even if it's once a day!
- I believe my parents are amazing.
- I believe my sister is beautiful and I love it when people tell me we look alike!
- I believe marrige is tough, and staying together takes work and commitment, but I believe in my marriage.
- I believe in painted toenails and flip flops.
- I believe my curly hair is pretty.
- I believe everyone should eat Chick-fl-lay at least once a week.
- I believe in sweet tea and southern accents.
- I believe that a "coke" isn't just a Coke, but a sprite, and root beer, and 7up, ginger ale, etc.
- I believe that I'm an excellent physical therapist, and that work should be fun.
- I believe that God has great plans for me.
- I believe that I could be a rock star one day and sell a lot of albums.
- I believe in being simple.
- I believe we are all accepted and important.
- I believe that there is a hole in every one's heart, that can only be filled by One thing.....and many people die with it empty b/c they were afraid of love.
- I believe that the word believe looks funny now that I've written it so much!
What do you believe in???
1 comment:
I believe everyone is an artist, I believe most of us are not living to our full potential, I believe a fountain Diet Coke is WAY better than from the can, I believe dogs are people too, I believe being a mommy is a gift from God, I believe Jesus is our comfort, I believe the Williams family is awesome!
Post a Comment