The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Quick Update
I've only got a few minutes, but we had a great Thanksgiving. Very low key and small. We had dinner in Anderson SC at my Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Ted's place. It was small and intimate. Things have pretty much returned to the norm, tantrums are still occuring and not looking like they are going to stop anytime soon, but thus is life. Eli is fully potty trained, and I have no idea how it happened b/c I honestly did nothing. He just decided that he wanted to go poop and pee on the potty. I'm getting used to all the toilets having the seat up (Eli likes to pee standing up b/c that's how daddy does it) and little stools in front of each toilet that I seem to trip over in the middle of the night. It seems as though winter has happened upon us so fast here. There were snow flurries yesterday (I guess that's all we ever get in the south), and the chill is constant. I will have to write more and update some pics when I get a chance. The big news this week is that Eli will be 3! He's having a small birthday on Saturday to celebrate his day. I'll post some pics from that after the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Emily! I got your message on Wednesday night. . .we were having a rough ride in and even had to stop over night at a hotel just south of Atlanta due to an Asthma attack Bryson was having and TRAFFIC! Not fun. . .we had Thanksgiving on Friday so it didn't really matter all that much. We spent the day with family on Sat and traveled back on Sunday. I would have loved to have seen you, but things were just a little hectic. MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment