- A new vaccum cleaner...my sucks, or doesn't!
- A new crockpot since I have rigged mine b/c the knob has fallen off.
- A new camera b/c I have to "flick" open the lens with my fingers b/c it's broken.
- New kingsize bed sheets b/c I've had the same ones since I got married.
- Patience...I saw some at the mall the other day and it looked nice. I could use some of that.
- Kindness to flow out of my mouth at all times. My friend said she bought some and it has made a big impact in her household.
- Laughter. I always like to laugh, and it seems lately I've run out of it. I need to run to the Costco and get some more of the economy size!
- Sleep. Hmm, I haven't had much of this since I became a mommy. I guess I can scratch it off my list b/c I hear that with the economy being slow, it's really hard to find.
- Kisses and Hugs. I always have an abundance of this, but it's always good to keep some in stock in the hall closet, just in case you run out.
- Grace. Oops I forget that I already have the Free Gift of God in His son Jesus. I can scratch that one off, I just need to remember to put it on everyday.
I think that about covers it. It's not too much to ask huh??? What do you want for Christmas?? It's okay to be selfish!
2 comments:
Love this post.
Merry Christmas!
My Christmas list is almost identical! Imagine that!
Post a Comment