The ramblings of a lost girl, found by Faith and Love, and finding my way in the story of Life.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Time
Today I've been watching my watch all day. It seems like the minutes are ticking away, and I'm running out of time. From dropping off a flat tire to get patched, to a promised trip to the toy store, a lunch out at the good ol' standard of Chick-Fl-A, picking up tire, oil change, and then cramming in a much needed grocery store trip. Somewhere in there I also have had time to vaccum, and somewhere later I will hopefully have time to fix dinner. I feel like my days run on minutes. And, when the day is over, I have failed to take a minute to thank the Lord for giving me this day, these minutes, and these moments with the ones I love. We are not promised tomorrow, and should always be thankful for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment