Okay....here goes.
- I just got my hair cut....and I'm adjusting to it. It's always been long, curly, below my shoulders....and now it hits just at my shoulders. I'm adjusting.
- After reading and watching Twilight....I fantasized for about 5 mins about being a vampire. Then I got over it.
- I want to have a second child.....but terrified of having a second child.
- I really love mexican food.
- I really love Chick-fl-lay. It's always "my pleasure" to go there.
- I'm pretty good at figuring out things. Like the endings to movies, or difficult puzzles, or finding things that are lost around the house, or how to use electronics....probably b/c I read the manuals.
- I'm also good at putting things together....like cheap furniture from Target, or IKEA, or children's toys that come in 500 pieces. For some strange reason...I enjoy doing this.
- I scored an 1180 on my SAT.
- I like to make my bed everyday. For some reason...it feels better when I get back in it at night if it's made.
- I can't stand laundry. It's my mountain I will never climb over.
- I like to sleep, but never seem to get enough.
- I drive kind of fast.
- I like to sing along to songs, even if I don't know the words...just make them up!
- I like to dance...wild, and crazy, especially with my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment