So, the weather here is getting a little cold...and when I say cold I mean under 65. I'm a southern girl and although I love Fall, I like being warm. But I've come to the realization that cold weather is not great for creating romantic moments between you and your loved one. When it's cold, I pack on the wool socks (which I sometimes sleep in and mind you they are a little scratchy), long sleeve shirt that I "borrowed" (we all know that means stole or snatched) from my adoring husband, and my sexy flannel pj bottoms. Add all this together with the "stubbly" legs b/c it was too cold to shave at 6:00AM in the shower, the coffee breath from drinking something warm, and the extra weight that we all seem to "collect" in the colder months and this doesn't make for many romantic moments b/t us! But, the cold weather certainly makes me want to snuggle with my favorite sweetie under our blanket, while watching a romantic comedy, and holding hands (even if they are dead ice cold hands).
So despite my extra weight, stubbly legs, and "oh-so-attractive" attire, I will not let the cold weather dampen the romance this year!
4 comments:
Found you through SITS.
I'd trade you weather anytime. Gimme some cold days, freezing nights, frosty breath, and stubbly legs anytime! The high here today is 93. Ick.
After 18 months in Alaska I will be okay if I never feel cold again. But, I am a wimp it is in the 60's and I am freezing. Luckily it doesn't get that cold that often in Arkansas.
Found you through SITS, welcome. :)
Enjoying what I have seen of your blog so far.
I just came over from SITS. Great blog.
Haha, I got into the habit of snatching Hubby's clothes while I was pregnant and can't seem to break the habit now. How his pj bottoms still fit is beyond me, and kind of worries me a little.... :-/ I am sure it makes for quite a sight, and not such a pleasant one. Maybe I should reform!
Here by way of SITS. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment