Thursday, March 13, 2008

New to this!


So, I'm attempting to be "up too date" and join the many who are blogging. I am following in the footsteps of some friends, just trying to be cool like them! I guess now that I'm 30, I have to try harder to be cool! Anyway, since my husband's wonderful family lives many miles away and we don't get to see them, and many of our wonderful friends as much as we would like, I decided to create a blogsite that people can get updates on us! With that being said, give me some time to figure it all out and get it running soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know I am so excited you are doing this. I love just hearing what is going on in your life and this will let me stay updated despite being a world away. Tell the guys hello from N. Africa.

Holly said...

Congrats on the shiny new blog, girl! I have enjoyed keeping one. It took me about a year to take the plunge, I always wondered if I had anything worth sharing. . . I am adding you to my blogroll! :) Yippee!