Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Little Wonders



This song may be from the children's movie "Meet The Robinson's", but the lyrics are amazing.  As I listen to the words, it helps me to realize that my life, my small, and seemingly insignificant life.....is part of a much bigger story.  The story of God.  When I think about my life in that context, the challenges, the joys, and the trials that I face take on a whole new meaning.  I'm just a chapter in a much bigger book.   I take joy in knowing that though my life is small, I'm blessed to be a part of something much greater than me.  

2nd Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart.  
Though outwardly we are wasting away,
 yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  
For our light and momentary troubles
are achieving for us
an eternal glory that far 
outweighs them all. 
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, 
but on what is unseen.  
For what is seen is temporary, 
but what is unseen is eternal.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am part of "the story of God..." Thank you for the gentle reminder.