Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tuesday Unwrapped

It's been a while since I unwrapped a Tuesday with Emily, and yes....I know that it's Wednesday, but sometimes gifts come late on a Tuesday.  God reminded me of some promises, after a trying day spent getting chest xrays, medication, and a much needed and much exhausted trip to the grocery store....all with a rambuctious 4 year old!  The chest xray was for myself, and thankfully it's not pneumonia but bronchitis with laryngitis.  Anyway, there is always a promise to be found, even if it occurs late in the day.  God spoke these to my heart, so sweetly to remind me that I am His child.  Despite circumstances, situations, my feelings, these reminders remain true.

  • I am loved.   Jeremiah 31:3
  • I am secure.  John 10:28-29
  • I am forgiven.  Colossians 2:13
  • God is with me.  Hebrews 13:5
I employ you to look these up, commit them to memory, write them down, take them with you, tattoo them onto your skin (well not really), but I hope that they bless you just as much as they have blessed me. 

No comments: